Massage in the Workplace
have shown that happy, healthy employees contribute to the success of an
organization. Research shows that a 15-minute chair massage has been proven to
decrease stress-related illnesses and increase job performance and mental
alertness resulting in improved accuracy. Massage has not only gone mainstream,
its’ gone corporate. Big and small companies alike have discovered the benefits
of massage and how to use it to attract and keep employees. This leads to
reduced absenteeism, workers’ comp claims and less cost to employers. It is my
goal to help your organization maintain the health and well-being of your
Implement Chair Massage
- Offer massage as an employee benefit, staff incentive or monthly reward.
- Customize a regular schedule for weekly, bi-monthly or monthly sessions without disrupting work flow.
- Sessions from 5 to 20 minutes per employee.
- Uses no oil and is applied directly over clothing.
- Addresses tension primarily in the upper body (scalp, neck, shoulders, arms and back).
- Leaves employees
refreshed, energized and ready to return to work.